- AR-15 Lapel Pins are More than Provocation: They’re Symbols of the Violence at the Heart of White Christian Nationalism (Religion Dispatches)
- Hate Crimes See Another Increase, Data Says (WCPO)
- Citing the Bible, Oklahoma Republicans Vote to Let Teachers Hit Kids with Disabilities (Newsweek/MSN)
- Citing Obedience to God, Connecticut Church Files Lawsuit State Government Over Vaccine Mandate (FOX61)
- Florida Proposes More Rules on Gender, Sex Talk in Schools, Including Use of Pronouns (Miami Herald)
Managing Editor for Publishing and Experiences Director at Good Faith Media. He is a historian, lecturer, public speaker, award-winning author and award-winning photographer.