- Baptist Joint Committee Gains Faith and Justice Center, Grows Religious Liberty Work (Religion News Service)
- In Florida, Latino Evangelicals Mobilize Against DeSantis’s Crackdown on Immigrants (Washington Post)
- My Baptist Church Had Men in Drag When I Was a Child. I Wasn’t Traumatized. (Tennessean/MSN)
- Beth Moore Says Misogyny Pushed Her to Leave the Southern Baptist Convention (NPR)
- Firefighters Investigate Arson at Historic Austin Black Church (Fox7)
Managing Editor for Publishing and Experiences Director at Good Faith Media. He is a historian, lecturer, public speaker, award-winning author and award-winning photographer.