The season of one of the greatest transitions is upon us.
There is a divine setup right now and you may be experiencing the pain of transition because you aren’t understanding how much is about to change in your life. Maybe your job is no longer a passion place, maybe you are moving, maybe God is bringing you through a process that you wouldn’t have chosen yourself but you are in the middle of obedience without the fruit of it yet.
Keep going! Keep trusting!
Globally, God is setting His people in place to checkmate the enemy in industries, regions, positions and influence. He has given you promises and destiny over your life, and He is about to activate them.
Within the next few years, the Western world will witness a huge amount of leaders within the Christian community retire or pass the baton onto younger generations. This shift in authority from one generation to the next will not be a sudden upheaval but a quick changing of the guard.
There will be a new face to even who is well known in Christianity. There are pastors, authors, new revivalists, new TV influencers, new social media influencers and more that will seem to appear overnight and the influence that Christianity has had in the public space is going to increase dramatically.
You personally might be in transition to carry more of God’s influence and glory.
As this transition unfolds, do not fear or worry, for the Lord is with you. He will guide you through the uncertainties of change and lead you into a new season of growth and expansion. It is time to prepare your hearts and minds for what is to come.
Do not hold onto the past or cling to what has been comfortable. Instead, embrace the newness of what God is doing and seek His direction for the future. Remember that He is the one who holds all power and authority, and He will equip those who are faithful to Him.
Here is a biblical journey of Scriptures to comfort you in the journey of the new:
- As the prophet Isaiah once said, “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert” (Isa. 43:19, ESV).
Therefore, let us trust in the Lord and be confident in His plan for our lives and for the church.
- “For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland”(Isa. 43:19).
- “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you” (Deut. 31:8)
- “The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you'” (Ps. 32:8).
- “Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding” (Prov. 3:5-6).
- “So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world” (1 Peter 1:6-7).
- “For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!” (2 Cor. 4:17).
I am praying for you and with you that God will transition you into His full purpose. The greater purpose on your life for this generation!
To find out more, listen to my full podcast on The Shawn Bolz Show with Shawn Bolz.
Bring Charisma magazine home with a subscription today!
Shawn Bolz is a TV and podcast host, an author, producer and a Christian minister. He has been leading conversations in the church, entertainment industry, and in social justice that have helped believers connect their faith to culture in a transformative way. Shawn’s deeply connected yet humorous style of speaking, media hosting & coaching through his unique expert perspective has brought him around the world to meet with churches, CEO’s, entertainers, and world leaders. Visit his website at bolzministries.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma’s best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.